I am on a mission to assist newbies to Internet / Online Marketing, avoid the information overload I suffered for years and take ACTION as I am doing NOW in 2014.
My Priceless Advice to You:
- I wasted 5 years trying to get an Imaginary Internet Marketing Master Degree by buying product after product without taking ACTION.
- Listen to what I say not what I did:
Learn a bit and TAKE ACTION and keep learning as you go along. The longer you just “learn” the more there is to learn!
From 1977 to 1980 I was lucky enough to travel around the world with my first husband due to his work. During this time I taught myself English as I had done 5 years of French at school and didn’t like languages, so this was quite an achievement.
Due to my profession and experience business is my main interest; on a personal level I am interested in Nutrition, Health and Natural Remedies. I am currently studying for a Diploma in Nutrition. My Weight Loss and Healthy Eating blog can be visited HERE
I am also interested in politics and current affairs. I have also met Peter, my husband, through the internet, so technology has had a full influence in both my professional and personal lives.
- A nearly completed Degree in Economic Sciences from my Native Argentina (4 out 5 years).
- A degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of Humberside in England.
- Professional Qualifications in Accountancy (ICAEW), CPA equivalent
- During 2003-2005 I did a MBA in Business Administration Online at the University of Liverpool (UK).
I worked in Professional Offices preparing Financial Statements, Tax Computations and Audit. Then I moved to the corporate part of business and I was Financial Controller and Financial Director of a few companies.
Computers have always played a big part in my life. In 1985, I started setting up accounting packages for small businesses and have been using the Internet since 1994 – remember CompuServe? My adventures in the internet have been mainly arguing about Football (Soccer) which is my passion.
I have had success in the Internet selling information products and from affiliations with those selling physical products. Furthermore I have been involved in various eBay and Amazon Associate sales platforms.
In Online Business my main interests lie with Blogging, Brand Awareness and Affiliate Programs.
To know more about how I came to write this blog you will have to read my future blog postings!
Latest posts by Liliana (see all)
- Is Affiliate Marketing Right for Me? - July 23, 2020
- I only have two rules at the PLR Mini Mart: - July 22, 2020
- Why Multimedia Is Important With Affiliate Marketing - July 21, 2020