Use Articles and Autoresponders
Article writing to market your blog, products or services is an excellent way to build your business.
- Be informative
- Provide the reader with resources
- Be relevant
Articles that are written for promotion normally contain a link to the website or the product or service that you are marketing. Also you can include an author box with more details about yourself.
This is not a post about how to write articles but I thought I will include three great tips I read once:
- Remove all the fluff
These promotional articles are normally submitted to article directories, ezine publishers and article banks. It is a well known form of traffic generation but this is even more effective when combined with an autoresponder.
Follow these steps:
- Set up each article on your autoresponder. It is important that each article has its own autoresponder address. Aweber allows for this. Check your autoresponder.
- Make a master list of your articles with the autoresponder address for each article beside the title. You could even write descriptions for each article in your master list.
- You can promote your link to the master list. It won’t take as much time as promoting each individual article. Include this link in your blog/website and for maximum exposure, allow other marketers to use this as a free resource for their subscribers.
I don’t know about you, but I own over 200,000 PLR articles on every topic and niche you can imagine.
I use my favorite article spinner for ideas how to re-write them. I use the articles, not fully spun but with the synonyms to give me ideas how to change the PLR articles.
You can follow during February when I will use the free publication that Article spinner gives to their subscribers “34-Days-to-7000-Daily-Visitors-Blueprint”
I also have listed in Fiverr (as an experiment) some articles on the following topics:
- Internet Marketing
- Personal Finance
- Weight Loss
- Dating and relationships
They are very good quality articles.
My intention is always to be open and fully disclose any adventures I am trying. This is my Fiverr™ account link
Related article on this blog: AUTORESPONDER
Latest posts by Liliana (see all)
- Should Affiliate Marketers Go With a Broad or Narrow Niche? - July 9, 2020
- Setting Up Your Own Affiliate Marketing Blog - July 8, 2020
- Reviewing Tangible Products as an Affiliate Marketer - July 7, 2020