You’ll get a link and some new prospects and they will get to offer their visitors something of value.
Other terms that are used to refer to the coupon codes are shopping codes, promotional or promotion codes, voucher codes, source codes, discount codes and promo codes.
A brief history of coupon codes
The idea about the coupons was openly used by the public back in the year 1902. This was the time when the American manufacturers and merchants started encouraging the consumers to purchase their products up for sale. To trace its history back, it had been the breakfast cereals which initially made use of the discount coupon codes. You now know how successful they were as most families, nowadays, eat the cereals for breakfast.
Surveys prove that some eight billion dollars are generated in the transaction of giving away discount coupons in the United States alone.
How much more if the total gross profit raised by these discount coupons would be computed for all the countries around the globe?
Benefits of offering exclusive coupon codes
All of us want bargains, it is human nature.
Discount coupon codes are often given away for free by several companies. Both the online and physical stores give out these coupons which offer several opportunities for the consumers. Would you not be happy to receive discount coupons yourself? For sure you would be.
Therefore if you approach a blogger to either offer to their readers the coupon as a discount to buy your product or for free, I am sure the blogger will be happy to even write a review for you and your product as you have given the readers a coupon.
You can also set up a special page for your product such as 1111.com/friends of ……
In addition you can offer discount/coupon codes to your own affiliates. Just imagine if you have a super affiliate who always promotes your services and brings many sales, what a bonus all round this would prove to be.
- Why not offer them a coupon code for their customers and you can even set up your system so the affiliate still receives the commission at the full price.
- This is the concept, that as long as we cover our costs, actually it is better to sell 1000 at £20 rather than 500 at £30.
- This will be an excellent way of thanking your own super affiliate.
Two excellent groups I found on Facebook where there are many bloggers that you could approach after researching their niche and blogs:
You can search for blogs in your niche at Technorati
Latest posts by Liliana (see all)
- Should Affiliate Marketers Go With a Broad or Narrow Niche? - July 9, 2020
- Setting Up Your Own Affiliate Marketing Blog - July 8, 2020
- Reviewing Tangible Products as an Affiliate Marketer - July 7, 2020