How to motivate your Affiliates
- Your affiliates (sometimes also called Joint Venture Partners) are your partners in your business. The easiest way to promote your digital products is via affiliates. You share your revenue with them. Usually at least 50% to them.
- They normally promote to their lists, review your product on their blogs, make video reviews of your product and also they promote your product in Web 2 websites.
- Some marketers find it difficult to gain affiliate links to their products and find it even harder keeping their affiliates motivated and selling once attached. One way of keeping them motivated is by using autoresponders.
- You can upload your autoresponders with positive messages and training for your affiliates. Many affiliates fail because they did not know how to market your product and they have little or no support from the product owner. Autoresponders change all this.
- There are two types of communications, in my view, the weekly communication between product launches, to remind them of whom you are and the communications before and during the launch of your product.
Pre-launch and Launch
- Explain your product fully to your affiliates and give them access to the product
- Give your affiliate at least 7 emails to send to their list if you want them to promote your launch daily.
- Give your affiliates marketing tips about your product.
- Set a series of motivating emails in your autoresponder to be sent during launch week.
- Run a competition for your affiliates.
- You should write some communications specific to your product. Your affiliate could have joined after the launch and missed most of the messages training them for your product.
- Send broadcast messages once a month congratulating the top sellers.
- Offer them new material for promotion, if you want them to continue promoting your product, help them to do so!
Failing to communicate with your downline members is the same as ensuring that they fail at the business in most cases. If you want to succeed in affiliate marketing, you have to take steps to help your down line succeed!
Motivate your Affiliates Resources
I have a free gift for you, it is an eBook – a must if you are creating your own product.
You can access it here by clicking on the Button below:
There is a plugin that makes managing your affilitiates very easy, before, during and after your launch.
You can read my review of it by clicking on the Button below: