Successful product launch with Autoresponders
1. To have a successful product or service launch you have to create excitement with your past customers. Autoresponders play a crucial role in this build up. If you were creating an eBook, for example, you need to be informing your website visitors and opt-in customers about it. Build interest by telling them what the product will do for them and when it will be available.
2. Not only tell them about it but also let them see a preview of your product! This is the same concept as when studios release previews of films that will be playing in theaters soon. You will be charging for the product but there is no harm in letting them preview it.
3. Load one chapter of the product into your autoresponder and build a squeeze page on your website to capture visitors email addresses and they will receive a preview chapter of your eBook. This builds you a potential customer list. Every week send an email reminding them of your imminent launch and what exactly they could expect from it – this will keep building interest and excitement.
4. Lastly, two days before launch offer those that downloaded the preview a pre-launch copy. You have the option to offer them a reduced price or at your release price, it is up to you. The excitement of obtaining a pre-release copy will be enough to build the buyers.
Review of the results
Look at your list of the people who signed up to receive the preview. Assess how many are still subscribed to that list. They had the option to unsubscribe every time they received your weekly pre-launch email. The remaining are highly targeted prospects. They are extremely targeted prospects for your products. They have already shown that they have an interest in your product. These people are simply waiting for the broadcast that gives a link to purchase your product!
My Personal view
Isn’t automation wonderful?
Using autoresponders to build excitement and to gauge the interest out there for your product, all before it is released. It is truly a key for a successful launch.
1. Use autoresponders to create interest in your existing list
2. Build a prelaunch list
3. Create expectation
4. At launch or pre-launch give them what they have been waiting for
5. Watch sales pour in!
Don’t have an autoresponder? Please chick HERE for a previous article.