Why use autoresponders?
Autoresponders are an essential marketing tool that you need if you are doing business online. If you have been in online marketing, I am sure, you would have heard of the term: “the money is on the list”. Remember all autoresponders start without a list, it is up to you and your efforts for your mailing list to start filling up with names and email addresses.
One of the quickest ways to build your mailing list is to give away things for free. Some marketers, those probably with large lists, think this is a waste of time. Believe me it is the easiest and fastest way for a newbie. Don’t think it is a waste of income but as an investment for your future profits.
What do you give away:
- an ezine (newsletter);
- free reports;
- free eBooks
- free access to private websites;
- anything you can think of, including services.
Your objective is for people to sign up to receive the freebie and by signing up they are agreeing to receive your emails in the future. It is a win-win situation for both parties, they receive the item they want and you acquire a new prospect.
The freebie itself gives you the opportunity to promote your products and services. Even just affiliate links to the products related to the freebies generates extra revenue. You also have the opportunity to email in the future your products and services. You always have to add value, not just promote. If you don’t give your list a reason for continuing receiving emails by providing value, not just promotions, they won’t stay signed in to your list.
To succeed you must use all what is available in the world of Internet Marketing.
So by giving away a freebie:
- you can earn money with affiliate links in your freebie;
- you have the opportunity to earn money with the “thank you” email after the person has requested the freebie;
- by providing value and free advice in future emails you have weekly or monthly opportunities to earn more money.
You must not waste these opportunities so remember you must put your marketing in automatic mode and use an autoresponder.
Ideal for people starting out. LIST WIRE
Free up to 2000 subscribers Mail Chimp
What I use – paid
I use what is termed as the industry standard. You can start with a $1 trial.
Click below to access AWeber
Latest posts by Liliana (see all)
- Is Affiliate Marketing Right for Me? - July 23, 2020
- I only have two rules at the PLR Mini Mart: - July 22, 2020
- Why Multimedia Is Important With Affiliate Marketing - July 21, 2020