- Websites such as Digg.com or better still, have someone else submit them to other social news and media sites.
- Publish a list in list.ly
- A few weeks ago I found out about Listible.com but you have to request to join it 😀
This is another way of bringing traffic to your website/blog.
Post Lists such as
- 20 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Browser”
- Top Five Reasons Reading Is Good for You
- Top ten WordPress Themes
- Top ten Hosting companies
These are simple enough to come up with and they tend to get lots of votes and links because they’re both informative and easily digestible.
I think you get the idea.
I’ve decided to share some great lists that I found on the net for today’s post
My Top Ten Lists on the Net
They are not in order of preference because I found all of them equally useful;
1. I find Point 4, very interesting, as it covers the subject of lists again
2. Top selling clickbank products and his comments on them
3. 101 Ways to increase website traffic
4. 202 Ideas to increase traffic to your blog
5. Product launch ideas
6. CommentLuv enabled blogs, let you share your latest post when you comment or if they have the premium edition you can chose your comment.
7. I don’t agree entirely with the word Easy because it needs work and taking action.
8. This is a good article/slide and I agree 100% with information overload
9. This is another great article/list from Forbes again
10. Hosting in the cloud
I’ve finally purchased the kindle eBook that my mentor recommended and I am applying each day from today the 5 principles that the book is talking about. I will reveal the book on my 2 February post 😀
Your True Worth is Determined by How Much More you Give in Value than you Take in Payment
To celebrate this I am giving away a WordPress plugin to my readers. Without asking you to sign in for my blog list! Just free for you.
Slide Out your desired page with this very simple and user friendly Slick Tab Plugin! Display any content that you wish!
Click on the Photo below: