Try running a PPC Pay Per Click campaign to drive traffic to linkworthy material.
- If you target the right keywords, this could bring you a fair amount of links.
- Set a budget and let the campaign roll.
- PPC advertising and marketing – Popular approach of advertising campaign on the internet
PPC Pay Per Click advertising or pay per click advertising is the most prominent method of advertisement used by numerous web sites online. PPC marketing could often be described as spend for position, cost per click or spend for performance. Yet despite the term made use of, PPC marketing is the on-line advertiser’s medium option for promoting products and services to online customers.
The major players are Google Adwords and Bing search engines.
- Useful for the marketer and the consumer.
- The marketer only pays per clicks to his website.
- Customers seem to prefer this type of advertising rather than irritating pop ups or spam emails.
- The customer is already searching for something when the ad appears and it makes it more likely that the person will click and purchase the produce.
- The marketer can do split testing and budget their advertising easily.
- The marketer needs to know what he is doing to take full benefits of this form of advertising. Just submitting an advert to Google is not enough.
- Needs a systematic approach to setting up the campaign. You need to know keywords and biddings in order to position your adverts. Positioning is very important in bringing targeted traffic to a website that can easily translate into earnings.
- If the marketer does not have the know-how, campaign costs might easily spiral.
- PPC should be a continuous project as a way of traffic generation because if interrupted much of the advantages such as page rank and traffic can be lost.
- Bidding process can become very costly for prominent keywords. Big companies with big budgets can bid for those keywords.
Tips for running a successful PPC campaign
1. You must have a marketing plan.
It is important to have an advertising strategy so as to get the most return on financial investment from PPC advertising. Picking the most appropriate key words that associate with the site’s business is essential in PPC marketing.
Remember just picking a relevant keyword does not guarantee that the traffic will convert. It might be more effective to run an SEO campaign where it will position you on the first page of Google for that keyword. Also people could be searching for those keywords for 100’s of reasons, not just for buying.
3. You must control and check your campaign.
This will certainly help the website tweak any kind of existing PPC advertising and marketing ad to make it much more effective. At the same time any type of PPC ad that has not shown results should be discontinued. Altering PPC advertising advertisements is a continuous procedure that marketers do in order to boost their return on investment (ROI)
Obtaining professional assistance with PPC marketing.
The popularity of PPC marketing has produced professionals providing PPC advertising and marketing solutions for small and large businesses. I personally, will advice any small local business to seek assistance from a professional. Many companies offer competitive rates and some guarantee results, not necessarily sales, but certainly clicks. They know PPC and they would keep a close look at the campaign performances. Some of them offer training for someone in the company to take over the PPC management.
A personal Challenge
Today is day 3 of the book I’ve been reading, I said I was finally reading the book that my mentor had advised we read. I will disclose the book on my 2 February post.
Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
As an application of this, I’ve offered to correct someone’s sales letter when I am extremely busy 🙂