I continue with my series about Press Releases
Two other important reasons to distribute press releases are:
1. Distribute press releases about new joint ventures
These are often featured in the business section of TV, radio and online news sites.
2. Launching a new product line?
This is an occasion worthy of a press release too.
Five Benefits of Press releases
- All businesses whether large or small need more publicity – press releases are one very good way of raising the awareness a business.
- With online press releases you can reach targeted audiences.
- They are inexpensive relative to the benefits they can bring, even if you have them written professionally.
- They assist your brand to be seen as an expert. Remember customers trust experts and are more likely to buy from experts. Furthermore, if you become and are seen as an expert in your field people will seek you out for interviews and blog posting.
- You are in the news. Most people read news online nowadays. Remember among those people are your customers!
- Writing quality press releases require experience and great skill. Remember every single word might be examined. Hence companies hire experts
- Inaccurate or poorly written information in an official press release might affect the business adversely.
An Interesting article is in Forbes
Yesterday’s post is a must read if you are interested in this topic: Click HERE
A Personal Challenge
Today is day 5 of the book I’ve been reading. The book is: The Go Giver, A little story about a Powerful business idea. You can search for it in Amazon.
The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving
I have in the main, been a giver but a really bad receiver, most of the time, as I have felt embarrassed.
No longer, as it doesn’t matter if you receive from someone you have not given to before as you should not keep tracks, you owe me, never should be used when asking….. I will never again think when I receive, that I have not done anything in return as time will bring opportunities.
From the book again:
It is not better to give than receive. It’s insane to try to give and not receive
In fact, every giving can happen only because it is also a receiving
… because if you don’t let yourself receive, you are refusing the gifts of others – and you shut down the flow
The Five laws of this must read book:
- The Law of Value
- The Law of Compensation
- The Law of Influence
- The Law of Authenticity
- The Law of Receptivity